I love Dragon Ball Z manga and anime. So having DBZ BT 3 running on my PC is a dream come true. As far as I know there is no Dragon Ball game for PC, right?
Here’s PCSX2 best configuration (at least for now) for playing Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (DBZ BT 3):
- PCSX2 0.9.4, the latter beta versions PCSX2 0.9.5 flicks on opening movie and no faster,
- Graphic Plugin : GSdx 0.1.4, the latter versions make the background flicker and gives you headache, trust me I’ve tried. See the picture for configuration.
- Sound Plugin, there are two choices:
- ZeroSPU 0.4.6 – robotic voices, but better timing. Use the default configuration.
- GigaHerz SPU2 (Public Beta) 1.9.0 – better voices with echo effect, click the picture below to see its configuration.
With this setting, DBZ BT 3 runs in full (or more) fps on movies and menus. On fighting part it runs 15-20 fps, hey that’s good enough, I think the original fps is 30fps (update: it’s 60 fps, thanks Vedant for pointing it out).
- Since no PC built equal, your FPS may vary.
PS2’ DBZ BT3 images courtesy of Namco Bandai
keyword : dbz bt3, pc, pcsx2